Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: Looking for Interior Exterior Painting Services near Albuquerque NM? Call Handyman Services of Albuquerque is fully insured and licensed.is that we can do more than painting. Many customers have found it makes sense to complete several projects at the same time. Our interior painting projects provide beautiful, long lasting results at a reasonable price. Cost? Free estimates. Call today or send us a message only for quick service.
INTERIOR EXTERIOR PAINTING SERVICES IN ALBUQUERQUE NM
Improve Your Home’s Interior with a Quality Paint
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: Choosing the right color might seem like the biggest decision you’ll make when painting your home’s interior, but other factors are just as important. At the top of the list is selecting an experienced interior painting contractor. A professional can help you choose the right products for the job and do the right wall preparation. Both of these steps are critical. At Handyman Services of Albuquerque, our interior painting projects provide beautiful, long lasting results at a reasonable price.
Albuquerque NM Interior Painting
In today’s world homeowners expect peace of mind through a transparent process. We explain every step of the process and are always available by phone, email, or text to answer any question or concern.
Interior Painting Services
- Complete Interior House Painting
- Trim Painting
- Crown Molding Painting
- Kitchen Cabinet Painting
- Home Cabinet Painting
- Living Room Painting
- Kitchen Painting
- Hallway Painting
- Basement Painting
- Door Painting
- Apartment Interior Painting
- Dining Room Painting
- Bathroom Painting
- Bedroom Painting
- Ceiling Painting
Why Choosing the Right Paint Product is So Important
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: A single painting product does not fit all projects. We are careful to consider the surface we are painting (metal, wood, brick, etc.), where we are painting (hallways, bathrooms, mantles, etc.), and the type of product currently on the surfaces. Our experience and knowledge ensures your interior paint will adhere properly and stay looking great for years to come.
Do you have children? Then you also have messes. We know which paints are the most durable and easiest to clean.
Renovating a damp basement? Then you need a paint that can handle moisture. Want to whitewash your interior brick? We can do it correctly.
Looking to paint your kitchen cabinets? It’s far less expensive than installing new cabinetry, but still quite a chore. We’ll use the proper materials to ensure your kitchen cabinets look great and last for years.
Every Handyman Services of Albuquerque Interior Painting Project includes:
- A free estimate outlining all aspects of the project.
- Complete product consultation. We only use the best materials including Sherwin-Williams.
- Proper wall preparation. It’s much more than just spackle.
- Full protection for your furnishings, floors, and interiors.
- Qualified, trained painters on every project.
- Written project start date.
- Written guarantee of paint project satisfaction.
- Daily clean up at the end of each work day so you can live in your house during the project with minimal interruption.
- Quick project completion that does not compromise quality.
- Handyman Services of Albuquerque is a fully licensed and insured company.
Much More than Painting
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: A benefit of choosing Handyman Services of Albuquerque is that we can do more than painting. Many customers have found it makes sense to complete several projects at the same time. That means just one disruption and then a quick return to normal. Because we have specialized crews for different project types, your Estimator can coordinate different projects to make things easy for you. Working with Handyman Services of Albuquerque can shorten your overall timeline. Plus, you won’t need to coordinate around multiple contractors’ schedules. We take care of everything for you! Handyman Services of Albuquerque also does:
- Floor refinishing using our dustless sanding system.
- Crown molding and wainscoting installation.
- Replacement and installation of windows.
- New door installation and hanging.
Preparation for interior painting
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: Our painter decorators use trade quality materials for the preparation work they carry out. Tasks include: –
- Degreasing walls and woodwork
- Filling cracks, holes and indents
- Treating or replacing rotten or damaged woodwork
- Priming bare wood surfaces
- Applying ‘mist’ coat of paint to bare plaster
- Removing existing loose, cracked, peeling or bubbled paint
- Treating knots in new, unpainted wood
- Creating a solid base that’s free of cracks, holes and other indents and that paint can adhere to is fundamental to a long lasting finish.
Our interior painting and decorating work
Our expert painter decorators are ready to help with any type of decorating work inside your property.
Interior Painting & Decorating InAlbuquerque NM
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: Interior Painting & Decorating in Albuquerque NM , wallpapering and Interior design. We also make good and plaster to help make your home better. Both wall tiling and floor tiling can add a luxurious feel to your home. We are the right company to call if you require professional and trustworthy Painters and Decorators.
There is no project too large or too small for our professional team. We can handle any aspect of home or office redecoration, so don’t hesitate to give us a call whatever you have in mind for your home. We are delighted to give our expert advice and can give you an accurate quotation for your project. We offer the following home redecoration services: We can give your home or office a new look with a fresh coat of paint or a new wallpaper. Whatever style you have in mind, we can help you out with our professional level of completion.
- Wallpaper Removal
- Spray Painting
- Waterproof Coatings
- Tape and Spackling
- Plaster Work
- Skim Coating
- Water Damage Repair
- Textured Finishes
- Carpentry Repair
- Installation of Moldings
- Fire Damage Repair and Soot Removal
- Kitchen/Break Room Cabinet Painting
- Break Room Cabinet Refinishing
- Mildew Removal
- Popcorn Ceilings
Exterior Painting Services
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: Exterior house painting service Whether you’re simply looking to paint your home and freshen up its appearance or you wish to try something brand new, painting the exterior of your house will make it instantly stand out from the neighbors. If you’re looking to sell your home, painting is the fastest and most efficient way to raise the value of your house.
But an exterior paint project is a difficult process. If you’re not an experienced house painter, you may run into some issues. Handyman Services of Albuquerque’s exterior painting services are unmatched in their ability to provide a quality paint job that also gives you access to ongoing support and expert painters.
Exterior Paint Colors
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: When deciding to paint your house, often one of the first steps is to choose your paint color. There are many elements to consider when choosing which color to paint the exterior of your house.
- Landscape – Your environment will influence which paint colors you wish to paint on the exterior. If your house is covered by a lot of shade, you may consider a lighter color. However, if you wish to blend into the trees, you may want a darker color. It’s critical to think about how you want your home’s exterior to complement its environment.
- Architecture – Perhaps you have a Victorian-style house or a traditional colonial. They are both very different architectural styles with different peaks and accents. However your home is built, colors can help draw attention to specific architectural details.
- Existing Colors – Your roof, your driveway, your gravel, your mulch are not going to change colors when you paint. Consider how you want your exterior house paint colors to accent these features of your home.
Exterior Painting Project
- Wash – Before painting, the exterior of your house will need to be washed. You can use a pressure washer to do this. It’s best when you start at the top so all of the dirt and grime will go down off the siding and trim.
- Scrape – Next, it’s important to scrape any loose paint off of the siding of the house. It’s important to have drop cloths below where you work so these paint chips don’t land in the grass.
- Sand – Sanding is a necessary step to smooth the exterior surfaces and create an ideal surface for the paint to adhere to.
- Patch – If there are any remaining areas that need repair, they’ll need to be patched up before the exterior is primed.
- Prime – Next the surface will need to be primed. Each prime is different. The paint manufacturer will indicate how many coats are needed.
- Caulk – Seal all of the cracks and corners so no moisture will seep through.
- Paint – Finally, it’s time to paint the house in the color of your choice.
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A House Interior or Room?
$1 – $3 Per Square Foot
$350 – $850 Per Room
$1,192 – $3,919 Average Interior of House
The average cost to paint the interior of a house or room is $1 to $3 per square foot. Painters charge $1,200 to $3,900 to paint the walls in a house interior, and the cost to paint a room is $350 to $850. Prices increase when including the ceilings, baseboards, and trim.
Interior Painting Cost
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: Painters charge $1 to $3 per square foot to paint a room or interior of a house. The average cost to paint a room is $350 to $850, and the cost to paint a home interior is $1,200 to $3,900. Labor costs alone account for 70% to 85% of your total paint job.
Interior Painting Cost Room Average Cost
Bedroom $350 – $850
Master Bedroom $650 – $1,400
Bathroom $150 – $400
Kitchen $150 – $250
Living Room $600 – $2,000
Apartment / Condo $900 – $3,000
1,500 SF House $1,300 – $4,400
2,000 SF House $1,600 – $5,600
2,500 SF House $1,800 – $6,300
Painting the inside of your house is one of the easiest ways to give it a new look. Start by getting free paint samples from your local home improvement store, then contact interior painters near you after you select the colors
- Increases your property value overnight.
- Often has a return on investment of more than 100 percent.
Cost to Paint Interior of House
The average cost to paint a house interior is $1 to $3 per square foot of floor space. The cost to paint the interior of a 1,500 sq ft home is $1,500 to $2,400. Painting an average home of 2,500 sqft costs from $2,100 to $3,900 on average
Average Cost to Paint Interior of House
- National Average Cost $2,115
- Minimum Cost $700
- Maximum Cost $7,500
- Average Range $1,192 to $3,919
Cost To Repaint A Whole House Interior
The cost to repaint a whole house interior ranges from $1,000 to $7,500 depending on the size. Painting an entire 2,000 square foot house costs $1,600 to $5,600 on average. Prices fall on the higher-end of the range when also painting the ceilings, trim, doors, and baseboards.
Cost to Paint Inside of House by Bedrooms
The cost to paint inside a house can be estimated by the number of bedrooms. Painting all the walls inside a house costs $1,000 to $3,000, while a full house interior runs $4,000 to $10,000 on average.
Cost To Paint Inside of House Size Average Cost
1-Bedroom House $800 – $4,100
2-Bedroom House $1,000 – $6,400
3-Bedroom House $1,200 – $8,500
4-Bedroom House $2,000 – $10,000
5-Bedroom House $3,000 – $12,000
Cost To Paint An Apartment
The average cost to paint an apartment is $900 to $3,000 depending on the number of bedrooms or if it’s a studio. A 900-square-foot one-bedroom apartment costs $900 to $2,500 to paint. Painting a 2-bedroom apartment with 10′ ceilings costs $1,100 to $3,000 on average.
Type Average Cost
Studio $700 – $1,600
1-Bedroom $900 – $2,500
2-Bedroom $1,100 – $3,000
If you’re renting, ask for your landlord’s permission and if they would be willing to help with the cost.
Condo Painting Estimate
The average cost to paint a condo interior is $1,300 to $3,500 for a 1,200 square foot unit with 2-bedrooms. Be sure to check with your homeowners association (HOA) for approval before you paint your condo’s interior.
Average Cost To Paint A Room
Painters charge $300 to $1,000 per room on average, depending on the size. The average cost to paint a 12×12 room is $400 to $950. Labor costs alone are $180 to $650 per room. The DIY cost to paint a room is $100 to $300, which requires two gallons of paint.
Average Labor Cost To Paint A Room
The average labor cost to paint a room is $180 to $650, which typically makes up 70% to 85% of your total cost. Painters charge $1 to $3 per square foot of coverage area for room painting or $20 to $50 per hour for smaller projects.
Cost To Paint A Bedroom
The average cost to paint a bedroom is $350 to $850, while a master bedroom runs $650 to $1,400. The DIY cost to paint bedroom walls is $100 to $300, which requires two gallons of paint. Prices depend on the room size and whether the baseboards, trim, and ceiling are painted.
How Much Does It Cost To Paint A House Exterior?
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: $1.25 – $4 Per Square Foot
$1,800 – $3,200 Average Total Cost
Painting the exterior of your home costs an average of $2,500 (for a 2,400 sq. ft. two-story home), with most homeowners paying between $1,800–$3,200. In general, the average cost per 100 square feet is $60–$160.
Average Cost to Paint a House Exterior
The average cost to paint a house exterior is $2,500 for a 2,400 sq. ft. two-story home, with most homeowners paying between $1,800 and $3,200. The final cost comes out to around $0.60 to $1.60 per square foot. With so many variables in pricing, you need to take them all into account before coming to your own estimate on how much your painting project will end up costing.
Painting can also protect your home from inclement weather, mildew and mold, insect damage, and corrosion. A good paint job will add to your home’s curb appeal and can last 10–15 years.
Cost To Paint A House
National Average Cost $2,510
Minimum Cost $780
Maximum Cost $6,400
Average Range $1,811 to $3,201
Exterior Painting Cost by Square Foot
On average, expect to pay $0.60–$1.60 per square foot for exterior painting. The average for painting labor across the country is $30–$40 per hour before you pay for paint, painting supplies, location costs, and equipment. To get a very general estimate, though, painting contractors will take into account the square footage of your home and the number of stories and also factor in normal prep work.
In general, without adding any extra costs for painting doors, trim, windows, and different types of siding, the total cost to paint your home’s exterior:
Exterior Painting Cost
Home Size Square Feet Average Costs
One story 800–1,800 $780–$1,750
Two story 1,800–2,400 $1,750–$2,330
Three story 2,400–4,500 $2,330–$4,370
Cost Breakdown To Paint a House
Whether you have a new home and it needs your unique colors added to it, or your home’s exterior is in a poor state, a paint job can give it a completely new look. Homeowners spend between $1,750 and $2,330 to hire a painter to paint the exterior of their home.
Labor Cost To Paint A House Exterior
The average cost to paint a house exterior is $30 to $40 per hour per painter. At two painter hours per 100 square feet, an 1,800 sq. ft. home will take about 36 hours to prep and paint, coming to $1,080 to $1,260 for the labor.
- Prep work – Added into the basic cost of a paint job is a power wash of the exterior, repair of minor cracks and holes in trim and siding, and priming.
- Scaffolding/boom lift – Sometimes these have to be rented if extra precautions are needed. Boom lift rental is $825–$1,330/week.
Cost To Paint Exterior Trim
The average cost to paint exterior trim is around $1 per linear foot. For a typical 2000 square foot home, with 700 linear feet of trim will cost about $700 to paint.
Cost To Paint Exterior Door
Interior Exterior Painting Services Near Albuquerque NM: The cost to paint an exterior door is between $90 and $200 per door depending on the condition of the entry and the cost of materials and supplies.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Why should I hire a professional Commercial painting Contractor?
There are many reasons to hire a professional to paint your home or office. Besides being more time efficient, hiring painting contractors ensures your project meets health codes, is properly prepped and cleaned up, and provides a professional finish. Rather than hassling with ladders, toxic fumes, and messy clean up, hire professional painters to get the project done quickly and skillfully!
Do you give advice for house painting color selection?
Yes, our paint color consultant gives expert advice on what colors to choose. You also have the option to test sample house painting colors on your walls before making your final decision.
What should I do to prepare my house for painting?
Our painting crews protect all your furniture, fixtures, and floor coverings when they prepare the area, however we ask that you clear the room of small items and breakables. We can also move the bigger items for you when we arrive upon request.
What type of paint do you use?
We like to pair the paint we use with the job we are doing. Most commonly we use Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, and Hirsh fields for interior painting and Benjamin Moore, Sickens, Cabot’s, Storm, and Sherwin-Williams for exterior painting. If there is a different paint brand or type you would like to use, we are more than happy to use that as well. Just ask!
Do you provide touch up paint after you are finished?
We sure do! Once we’ve completed painting, we provide all the leftover paint for the touch-ups. We can also remove and properly dispose of your old paint as well, just be sure to inquire about our removal service when our estimator comes to your home!
Are you a licensed and insured Commercial painting contractor?
Yes, our painting company has been fully licensed and insured since 1980 by the State of Wisconsin. This means that not only do we carry liability insurance, but we also carry workers’ compensation insurance. This isn’t only because it is required by the state, but because it protects our work force as well as you, the homeowner, because unfortunately, injuries do happen.
What is the number one concern that homeowners have about painting their homes?
Well, I’ve been doing this for a long time in central and northern Albuquerque NM, and most customers want a quality job at a fair price. I learned a long time ago that delivering quality and value leads to repeat business and referrals. I’ve built my business on that principle.
What should I look for in a good Commercial painting contractor?
There are many factors that you should carefully consider when choosing a painting contractor to work on your home. All painting contractors are NOT created the same. We’ve prepared a helpful guide to assist you in this process. Please review our “How To Choose” Guide that covers all of these factors in detail. You will find this guide located on our How To Choose page on this site and included with the informational packet that we provide with all of our estimates.
How many people work on your painting crews?
The size of our crews will vary depending on the Scope Of Work to be completed. We typically utilize crews of 2-6 painting professionals to maximize productivity.
How long will my painting project take to complete?
Each painting project is unique. Depending on the Scope Of Work to be completed your estimator will discuss with you the projected start date and completion date of your project before work gets under way. However, the vast majority of our painting projects take less than a week to complete; even whole-home repaints.
What kind of warranty do you provide?
With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*, we guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with the quality of our workmanship and the products that we use. We will perform a thorough walk-through with you prior to completing your project to ensure that you are happy with every detail.
OK, I’ve decided to hire you as my Commercial painting contractor. Where do we go from here?
We want to make the process as easy on you as possible. Just contact your estimator or call our office to let us know that you have accepted our proposal. They will schedule your project, get a list of your color choices, and set an appointment for you to sign the job contract. We’ll handle all of the details and stay in constant contact with you throughout the job to keep you updated on the progress.
CALL FOR US:
- Interior Exterior Painting Services near Albuquerque NM
- Home Painting Services
- Painting Services
- Painting Services Website
- Wall Paint Service
- Painting Services
- Painting Services InAlbuquerque NM
- Home Painter
- House Painting Service
- Cost Of Painting A House Per Square Foot
- Labor Cost Of Painting A House Per Square Foot
- Paint Cost Calculator
- Painting Labor Cost Per Square Foot
- Painting Labor Cost Per Sq Ft
- Painting Labor Cost Per Square Foot
- Painter Cost Per Day
- Berger Express Painting Cost Albuquerque NM
- Albuquerque NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Belen NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Bernalillo NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Bosque Farms NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Casa Blanca NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Cedar Crest NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Clines Corners NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Corrales NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Edgewood NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Espanola NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Estancia NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Gallup NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Grants NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Lemitar NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Los Lunas NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Moriarty NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Mountainair NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Pecos NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Peralta NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Placitas NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Rio Communities NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Rio Rancho NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Santa Fe NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Socorro NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Tijeras NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me
- Tome NM Interior Exterior Painting Near Me