Best Block Wall Contractor Services and Cost in Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM
Handyman Services of Albuquerque
Block Wall Contractor services near Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM: Looking for Block Wall Contractor services near Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM? Handyman Services of Albuquerque, we also can offer homeowners a variety of choices when it comes to the construction of your retaining wall. We’re able to offer these options because we’ve built hundreds of retaining walls over the years constructed of a variety of materials on a vast array of landscapes. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best block wall contractor Services around Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM. Albuquerque Rio Rancho Block Wall Contractor specialized we can show you multiple options to choose from during our free in-home retaining wall installation estimate. We serve Albuquerque Rio Rancho and other areas. Get a Free Quote Now!
Block Wall Contractor Services Albuquerque Rio Rancho Nm
The Tile Flooring Repair will At Handyman Services of Albuquerque, our experienced flooring experts can provide the best Tile Flooring Repair in Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM at a very reasonable price.We take pride in offering the best Tile Flooring Repair.Our Handyman Services of Albuquerque experts take pride in providing the best service in the Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM area.
ALBUQUERQUE RIO RANCHO BLOCK WALL CONTRACTOR
EXPERIENCED RETAINING WALL CONTRACTOR
Block Wall Contractor services near Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM: At Handyman Services of Albuquerque, the walls we build range from 100% functional to 100% aesthetics and everything in between.
Retaining walls are one of the unique components of landscape installation that have both practical and aesthetic purposes. In addition to being a very attractive way to spruce up your landscape, they also can allow for more usable space, provide more area for plantings and solve drainage issues on your property. Having a retaining wall professionally installed can also add value to your home or business as they increase curb appeal and offer aesthetic appeal that home buyers are looking for in an outdoor space. If you have your wall installed with the right materials and proper methods, your retaining wall will stand up to the test of time and weather regardless of whether you reside in Binghamton or if your retaining wall will be enduring the harsh lake weather in Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM.
There are many improvements you can make to your home that will increase your home’s value and installing a retaining wall is no exception. In fact, adding a retaining wall to your home is one of the most affordable and impactful ways you can accomplish this goal. By adding tiers to your landscape you’re giving yourself more value in your outdoor space by making more outdoor living space for a stone patio, outdoor kitchen area to extend the season in your Binghamton home or an outdoor fire pit to enjoy your lake views in Ithaca. With the long winters we experience in the north east, adding a retaining wall is a great way to take advantage of the beautiful spring, summer and fall weather.
A Handyman Services of Albuquerque and Landscaping Offers a Variety of Choices
Block Wall Contractor services near Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM: Along with offering a variety of natural and fabricated building materials to choose from, we also can offer homeowners a variety of choices when it comes to the construction of your retaining wall. We’re able to offer these options because we’ve built hundreds of retaining walls over the years constructed of a variety of materials on a vast array of landscapes. You can choose form a gabion wall which is a stone-filled mesh we can shape to fit your landscape, a dry stack wall built from tight fitting stones with no mortar, or a traditional interlocking block wall made from environmentally friendly materials. We can show you multiple options to choose from during our free in-home retaining wall installation estimate.
When installed correctly, retaining walls are extremely low maintenance and worry free. Once constructed, there’s not much more to do than enjoy the extra space you have in your landscape and choose some plantings to accent your yard. Retaining walls built from durable materials such as concrete block or natural stone are designed to stand up to the harsh weather conditions Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM are well known for. Our installation experts can also guide you on drainage issues and take appropriate drainage measures to ensure your retaining wall won’t buckle as the earth behind it settles. Because you won’t have to spend any extra time or money on replacing or repairing your wall, it makes a great, long-term investment for your home.
Retaining Walls are a Very Highly Functional Element in Your Landscape
Block Wall Contractor services near Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM: A properly installed retaining wall can handle several tons of weight behind it for decades without any issues or maintenance. This fact is why many homeowners choose to build retaining walls on slopes that can vary from 50 to 70 degrees. If you have a steep hill in your yard then imagine the possibilities you would have by cutting the slope back by 10-15 feet through the installation of a retaining wall. You’ll be able to create an eye-catching, space saving living area in your backyard that will allow for endless hours of summer relaxation. In the front yard of your home you can cut your yard back to provide for more driveway space, more parking area, and a flatter, more appealing yard that is easier to mow and adds curb appeal to your home.
When it comes to building a retaining wall on your Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM property, it’s imperative that you hire the right retaining wall contractor to do the job for you. Lots of homeowners can attest to poor workmanship and the expense involved repairing poorly built retaining walls.
You want your new wall to not only protect your landscape from soil erosion, but also to make a statement of beauty. And you want to blend it in with your overall landscape’s theme to make a statement.
Here are seven ways that retaining wall contractors can design and build a retaining wall for you that is both appealing and practical:
Yes, we recommend our services at Handyman Services of Albuquerque, but it’s important to hire professional retaining wall contractors who are able to help you design, prepare (both the area where your wall will be constructed, as well as the building permits needed to construct your new wall). You want your new retaining wall to be sturdy and long-lasting.
Make sure that you have the right design that meshes with your overall landscape design.
We use a variety of masonry to build your retaining wall including:
- Natural stone
- Cultured stone
And in today’s world of stone, brick, block and concrete, you have a wide variety of choices in color, design, and texture.
Avoid building a boring retaining wall. You can add the following to your retaining wall design:
- A fountain or a water feature
- An outdoor fireplace
- Lighting features
- A built in bench
- Wall caps for a completed look.
Cost of Concrete Block Wall
- Cost can add up quickly, especially if you’re a novice and have never attempted a Concrete Block Wall installation before. I would strongly recommend you hire a licensed and Insured Concrete Block Wall contractor to perform the installation for you.
- Be sure to have a copy of the Concrete Block Wall Manufacturer’s recommended installation requirements before starting, to make sure your project doesn’t end up costing you more money in the long-run.
- Get at least 3-5 estimates before hiring a Concrete Block Wall contractor — estimates are typically free, unless it’s a service call for a repair.
- Expect the Concrete Block Wall prices to fluctuate between various companies – each and every company have different operating expenses and overhead.
- Try to get prices in late fall, early winter – you should expect aggressive pricing discounts by waiting for a contractor’s down season.
- Try to budget and additional 7-15% more on top of what our calculator gives out for Concrete Block Wall costs.
- Visit every supply house that sell your particular brand of Concrete Block Wall and try to negotiate a better price with each supplier – I save on average 20%.
- Remember, there are multiple styled homes in the Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM. So keep that in mind and try to budget a little more, before starting your Concrete Block Wall project.
These estimates are for BASIC work performed in serviceable conditions by qualified trade professionals using MID GRADE materials. Work not mentioned on this page and/or work using master craftsman, premium materials and project supervision will result in HIGHER COSTS!
These estimates are NOT substitutes for written quotes from trade professionals. Home Wyse strongly recommends that you contact reputable professionals for accurate assessments of work required and costs for your project – before making any decisions or commitments.
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Concrete Block Wall Installation, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Concrete Block Wall Installation jobs.
The cost estimate does NOT include:
- Costs for removing, relocating, repairing, or modifying existing framing, surfacing, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems – or bringing those systems into compliance with current building codes.
- Costs for testing and remediation of hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, etc.).
- General contractor overhead and markup for organizing and supervising the Concrete Block Wall Installation. Add 13% to 22% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion thereof) required by your local building department for your overall project.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Will a retaining wall block my view?
A: This will depend on where your wall will be built. Since many residential retaining walls are used to reinforce the foundation near exposed basements, it’s likely the view from the basement windows will be blocked by a new wall.
Q: What are retaining walls?
A: Retaining walls are brick or stone block walls made to prevent damage from erosion or surface runoff on angled or elevated property. They may be used on residential or commercial property to prevent water and soil from shifting and changing the landscape.
Q: What are the benefits of a retaining wall for my home?
A: Residential retaining walls are most often used to protect exposed basements from the effects of erosion. With enough time and rain, soil can block basement doors and windows if not restrained by a retaining wall.
Houses on top or below high hills also benefit from retaining walls. For homes on top of hills, retaining walls keep the foundation from shifting. For homes at the bottom of a hill, a retaining wall will keep loose soil from building up around the house. Different placement of a wall will provide different results for your home and yard.
Q: What are the benefits of a retaining wall for my business property?
A: Commercial retaining walls provide functional support and aesthetic appeal to business properties. When constructing a new building, retaining walls help keep the area level by controlling the grading.
Q: What are retaining walls made from?
A: Most retaining walls are created by interlocking blocks made from brick or stone, though some are made from poured concrete or even wood.
Q: How many different looks are available for retaining walls?
A: There are countless possibilities for your commercial or residential retaining walls. Blocks are available in different sizes, a variety of colors, and from different materials. The walls themselves may be anywhere from a single foot tall to several feet tall. Ask our Arbor Earth & Stone contractors for details about custom retaining wall designs for your property.
Q: What are decorative retaining walls?
A: Decorative retaining walls add to the appearance of your property while providing protection from erosion or surface runoff. Different bricks, patterns, and colors will give you a customized wall to match your home and other landscaping features.
Q: What are segmental retaining walls?
A: Brick or stone blocks are stacked in an interlocking pattern to create segments along your wall. This is different from some retaining walls which are a single piece of poured concrete or made from slatted wood. The blocks have to be specifically placed to ensure the fit is right and the final wall will be strong.
Q: How are retaining walls different from seawalls?
A: Seawalls are made for shoreline protection. Though they act in the same manner as retaining walls by preventing erosion, they are only located along the banks of a body of water. Building a stone or brick retaining wall too close to the water can cause the wall to fail. If you own a waterfront property, ask our team how retaining walls and seawalls will protect your land.
Q: How high can a retaining wall be?
A: Several factors will determine how high your retaining wall will be. Some walls may only need to be 2 feet high while others on commercial land might exceed 40 feet. It will depend on your property and how much protection you need the wall to provide. Our experts will determine the right size for your retaining walls.
CALL US FOR:
- Block Wall Contractors Near Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM
- Block Wall Repair Contractors
- Block Wall Contractors
- Concrete Block Repair Contractors
- Block Wall Repair Near Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM
- Concrete Wall Contractors
- Block Retaining Wall Contractors
- Block Contractors
- Block Wall Cost Calculator Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM
- How Much Is A Block Wall Per Square Foot?
- Stone Wall Cost Calculator
- Brick Wall Cost Calculator
- Block Laying Rate
- Concrete Retaining Wall Cost
- Cost 50 Foot Retaining Wall
- Keystone Retaining Wall Cost Albuquerque Rio Rancho NM
- Albuquerque NM Block Wall Contractor
- Belen NM Block Wall Contractor
- Bernalillo NM Block Wall Contractor
- Bosque Farms NM Block Wall Contractor
- Casa Blanca NM Block Wall Contractor
- Cedar Crest NM Block Wall Contractor
- Clines Corners NM Block Wall Contractor
- Corrales NM Block Wall Contractor
- Edgewood NM Block Wall Contractor
- Espanola NM Block Wall Contractor
- Estancia NM Block Wall Contractor
- Gallup NM Block Wall Contractor
- Grants NM Block Wall Contractor
- Lemitar NM Block Wall Contractor
- Los Lunas NM Block Wall Contractor
- Moriarty NM Block Wall Contractor
- Mountainair NM Block Wall Contractor
- Pecos NM Block Wall Contractor
- Peralta NM Block Wall Contractor
- Placitas NM Block Wall Contractor
- Rio Communities NM Block Wall Contractor
- Rio Rancho NM Block Wall Contractor
- Santa Fe NM Block Wall Contractor
- Socorro NM Block Wall Contractor
- Tijeras NM Block Wall Contractor
- Tome NM Block Wall Contractor